Java is one of the top rated programming languages by developers in the international market. Java is considered as a threat, however if downloaded from official website this risk will be minimal. FITA is a well-chosen institute for Java Training in Bangalore for young aspirants.
In the present-day scenario of getting job is very difficult in IT industry. Therefore, to win the battle there must be some special factor, which will fetch you the desired job. Java will be great choice if you are looking for software development jobs.
Java Training in Bangalore is an object-oriented programming language used for developing programs for Mac, Linux and Windows computers. It is ranked second in the widely used programming languages just next to C. Origin of Java happened for interactive television; however, it was too advanced to serve the purpose at the time. Moreover, it was made a part of Netscape into Internet technology. Miniature applications developed using Java called applets, are downloaded from web and installed in systems by the users.
Java Training in Bangalore is popular due to its easy user interface, robust and secured functionality. Some of the platforms where Java is been used are e-business, mobile devices, gaming, apart from Internet programing and the list continues. Thus, creating a wide range of job opportunities.
Salient features to choose Java:
- Uncomplicated: easy to learn with very simple syntax
- Object-Oriented: everything in java is object which is a combination of both data and behavior
- Portable: Java bytecode can be carried around to various platform
- Platform independent: hardware or software environment over which program runs is called as platform.
- Secured: it is used to develop virus free software
- Robust: Java uses exceptional memory management
- Architecture neutral: implementation dependent features are absent
- High Performance: Java bytecode is close to native code thus making it faster than any other language.
- Dynamic: supports dynamic loading of classes
Classifications of Java:
- Core Java – It is a platform, which allows the developer to run the developed software, which is typically used to develop generic java application.
- J2EE –J2EE stands for Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition. This comprises of set of services, protocols and application program interface (API) which is used to develop web based application.
- EJB– Enterprise JavaBeans is another layer that stores the platform’s logic. It provides task just as concurrency, money management and security.
As of 2018, opportunities for Java developers is on a huge percentage. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics has projected the growth of Java programmers to be 20% for the period of 2014-2024. Therefore, it would be a great place for you to gain knowledge and grow as a Java developer join our institute for Java Training in Bangalore and get a chance to be placed in a pleasant company.
- Basics in Java
- Concepts of Oops
- Data types, Variables, Methods and Operators
- Objects and Class
- Access Specifiers & Modifiers
- Access Levels
- Wrapper classes
- Exception Handling
- Collection Framework
- Java I/O
- Java Threads
- Garbage Collection
- String, String buffer, String Builder
- Java Beans
- Java Networking
- SQL, PL/SQL
- EXPRESSION LANGUAGE
- Enterprise JavaBeans components
- Implementation of EJB in component level
- Component types of EJB
- Stateful and Stateless session beans
- Entity beans
- EJB transaction attributes values
- EJB container services
Classifications of Access specifiers in Java
In Java, access specifiers are the keywords used before a class name that defines the access scope. The types of access specifiers for classes are:
Public: Class, Method and Field is accessible from anywhere.
Protected: Method and Field can be accessed from the same class to which they belong or from the sub-classes, and from the class of same package, but not from outside.
Default: Method, Field, class can be accessed only from the same package and not from outside of its native package.
Private: Method and Field can be accessed from the same class to which they belong.
Define Implicit Objects.
Also known as pre-defined variables. JSP Engine creates them inside the service method so that it can be accessed directly without being declared explicitly.
Why java is not 100% Object-oriented?
Java makes use of eight primitive datatypes such as byte, Boolean, char,int, float, long, short, double which are not objects.
Example for the usage of Pointers in Java.
Pointers concept is not used in Java.
How are destructors defined in Java?
There is no need of destructors defined in class in Java. It has its won garbage collection which automatically destroys objects when it is no longer preferred.